Bryerley Springs Equestrian Centre is registered as Bryerley Springs Ltd (Private Limited Company)Company number 08555308
Registered Office Address: Bryerley Springs Farm, Galley Lane, Great Brickhill, MK17 9AA, 01525 261823
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Sessions Cancellation – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended. For cancellations of at least 24 hours in advance, Bryerley Springs Ltd will provide a full refund or arrange an alternative session. For no-shows, no refunds or credits will be provided. All deposits are non-refundable.
Camps & Programmes Cancellation - 14 days of notice is required for camp or program cancellations. Any cancellations with 14 or more days of notice will be processed. All deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation Within 13 Days Of Camp – No cancellations by an athlete or team will be accepted within 13 days of the beginning of camp.
Terms & Conditions – Riding School Tuition, Bookings, Equipment, Risks & Liabilities
• Bookings & Notice:
1. Lessons booked must be paid in full at the time of booking.
2. Lessons may be transferred to an alternative date providing 24 hours’ notice is given.
3. Refunds are not given.
4. If a rider is unable to take the lessons paid for any reason they can be held for a period of six months.
5. Lessons may be transferred to another rider, if lesson holder gives 24 hours notice by email.
6. Riders with their own or loan horse receive a 25% discount on group and private lessons.
7. In the event of a fall, the ride will be halted. A first aider will be called, who will advise on what will happen next. The rider may not be allowed to continue with the lesson.
8. Should the number of riders in a group lesson fall below 3, we reserve the right to amalgamate the group with another lesson until the numbers increase again.
• Sensible footwear with a small heel must be worn, i.e. no trainers
• Clients must wear a riding hat of the correct current safety standard for all activities
on and around the horses
• Body protectors must be worn for all jumping activities, gymkhanas and other
activities as stipulated by the instructor
• There is a weight limit of 14st
• Parents must willing to help lead their Child if necessary (if applicable)
• It is the rider/parent’s responsibility to make instructors aware of any new or
changing medical condition
• Parents are required to stay on site (unless stated otherwise) and are responsible for
their child at all times
• Clients must not enter stables, fields and arenas or take horses unless instructed to
do so by a member of staff
Whilst I accept that every care will be taken for My/My Child's Safety, I acknowledge that Riding is ·a Risk Sport and may hold potential danger as all horses can react unpredictably on occasion.
I agree to hold blameless any Instructor/Helper or the Proprietor in the event of an accident or injury caused by error of judgment or by the actions of any Pony/Horse whilst I/My Child participate in activities at Bryerley Springs Farm Equestrian Centre.
All activities are voluntarily, and I intend to use my own judgment as to the activities that I/My Child should participate in, taking into account My/My Child's experience and skill, regardless of the motivation of others.
I voluntary accept and assume risk of personal injury and am responsible for My/My Child's
I hereby state that I/My Child wish to participate in riding activities at Bryerley Springs Equestrian Centre and accept the above terms & conditions